Thursday, December 28, 2006

Coffee talk


It was nice to see the Canucks beat the Flames two nights in a row. I got to watch the first game in the presence of many Flames fans, that was cool. Christmas has been good. We 've had the chance to spend a lot of time with family which has been good, but more importantly it has been good to connect with the Lord a little more. For instance today we were at Barb's parents farm. We took Alex out for a tractor ride which was cool, but it was so awesome outside that I immediately thought of the Lord and how blessed I am. I have my family and I was able to connect with the Creator of the universe. It doesn't get much better than that. I have had two weeks off from YFC and I can not believe how fast the time has gone by. I remember in October wanting to get to Christmas so I could take my holidays because we were working a lot on the building and I was tired. Now that it is here and almost gone I'm a little sad because I won't get the time with my family, but I am also looking forward to getting back to YFC and the ministry. I like the kids I work with, they may be rough around the edges but their never really seems to be a dull moment. I'm going to bed now. Go Bears and Go Canucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Yeah, our Creator is wonderful, ci Senore. Looking very forward to helping out at the Bridge on Friday, see ya there!