Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1st Team All-Star


Move over Roberto Luongo. Seriously, I hope my kid plays forward if he does decide to play hockey. I can only imagine the cost of goal equipment these days. Barb got that mask for me. I really enjoy playing goal. She bought me the mask because I keep getting hit in the nose, which makes me want to smash things when I get hit there. I have had my nose broken four times, so you can imagine my mood when I get hit in the old beak. Anyway, all seems to be well with our camp here. Baby will be here in a few months, Lord willing. Peace out homies!

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

Hey Kim,

cool of you and the little one to visit me at work, I really appreciated that too. One time Ray hit me in the nose accidently, its not a good time for our young marriage when that happens...ha ha ha.