Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ramble on


What's up people? Things are good from my end of things. I think the Riders may have made one of the best moves in franchise history by hiring Eric Tillman as the new G.M. I'm pretty stoked because yesterday I ordered my new drum kit (Pictured here). Though it looks white, it is actually called White Onyx, giving it a kind of swirl in the finish. I'ts the first real good kit i've ever had. The one I have now is good, but it is vintage and getting tired. I had a good day meeting with young people. I'm excited at how God is at work in their lives. One guy said he wants to become a Christian. He will have a long road dealing with some of the issues in his life, but hey who doesn't right! Needless to say, God is at work. I'm amazed by God. Since I started my Bible College days creation has become really important to me. What I mean is that it allows me to see God, to smell God, to touch God etc. Everyday I see something that reminds me that there is so much more happeneing here, it's exciting. I am very blessed, since coming to the Lord almost 8 years ago God has blessed me so much. God you are good.

No comments: