Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stryper Rocks!


What's up people? Not much new to report. My wife is feeling a little worse each day, which isn't good news. I am glad I am a man and don't have to go through child birth process. Not only does the whole birth process seem crazy but the nine months leading up to it don't seem to be a picnic either. Anyway I am anxiously waiting for my new Stryper DVD. That's right Stryper. Way before I was ever a Christian I was a huge Stryper fan and as I look back, their music played a big role in my coming to the Lord. I enjoy reflecting back about this, I am reminded how far God has brought me since those days. What is exciting is that Stryper is back together. They recently released a new studio album called REBORN, that in my opinion kicks butt. My brother just showed up at my house, I gotta run. Long live Stryper!

2 comments:

Joel Schroeder said...

I love that album, I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. IT ROCKS!!!

david c welker said...

wow, stryper... brings back some high school memories. glad to see they're making music together again.