Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My thoughts for today

Howdy. Just finished watching Canadian Idol and watched Tyler Lewis get voted off the show. I'm not a really big Idol fan but I did like Tyler' singing. I'm not really a huge T.V. guy. Although I used to be and probably would be if I wasn't so busy. I'd most likely watch sports all day if I could, but that's another story. Personally, there is stuff going on in my life that remind me that God is my true Father in this life and for eternity. I am reminded how God has taken my life and turned it around. A cycle has been broken that only God could do. I feel very blessed to come home to a loving family, to a son who cries when I leave, and who opens his arms when I come home. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. To have another child on the way is truly a blessing. As hard as it is (being a parent) it is like nothing else. Without God I think I might be dead or in jail. Everything I have I owe it to the Lord. Go Canucks Go!

1 comment:

Maynardos Life said...

K I agree with you 100 percent bro. God has done some amazing things in your life. It's been so exciting to see you grow from that party animal with no style, to an honorable family man of God who I am very proud to call my Big brother. And for real man you got sick style now!!!!!

Later
with love from your bro
kent.