Friday, February 17, 2006

Canada Looking Stronger

Wow, Canada is coming on! I can't believe that the American Women's Hockey team lost to Sweden. I don't want to assume anything, but gold is looking very good for the Canadian women. We also got two medals in the skeleton. Is this a new olympic sport? Whatever it is I will certainly take the three medals we have earned in this event. Did anybody see the Amrican snowboarder showboat near the finish line only to biff and lose the gold medal? Ah, I laughed and I cried. Very funny stuff. This has not been a very good 24 hours for American women at all. It's all good though. I'm giving my first talk tonight at the Bridge D4 that I lead every friday. OOh exciting stuff. I neeed prayer. But mostly those kids need prayer. God is good.

No comments: