Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kids in the hall

Could this be the day? I have been a hall monitor in Warman High since I started at YFC in Oct. I have been trying to get out of this gig because I want to focus on the inner city of Saskatoon. But I have had a heck of a time trying to get out of this. Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing it, it is just frustrating that every time I try to talk to the principle he is not around. I need to talk to this guy because I have a replacement waiting in the wings, my co-worker Ryan Ens, who is doing some ministry work in Warman. So I am hopeful that this could be the big day. I will keep you all posted on this unfolding drama that I find myself in. Peace.

1 comment:

Brad and Karla said...

well well well if it isn't the little poster boy that could! I mean your no Patrick Gossen but hey you will do. Anywhoo i have enjoyed reading about your life in the past coulple of weeks. Seeing as how i don't live with you anymore it's harder to connect. So I am glad that i get to see what is going on with you. Well take care bro love ya.
Kent.