Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Vancouver 2 Calgary 1. I like the sounds of that. Since my wife and I have agreed to not bash each others hockey club for the sake of a happy marriage, this is the vehicle in which I will use to share my dislike of the Clagary Flames. I thought the Canucks were going to lose for sure, since four of their starting defensemen are presently injured. But hey I will take it. Any time we beat Calgary it is a good day. I'm also very happy that the Canucks have won the last three meetings between these two clubs. I was worried because the Flames had won the first four meetings earlier in the year. Anyway it is a good day. Now the Canucks can go back to losing 3 of 4 like they usually do, yet still seem to float around the top of the division. Does anyone remember when the last time Brendan Morrison scored, I think it was before my son was born. Trade that bum!

No comments: