Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Coach Worthington

Well the Canucks were at it again. Losing a close one to Nashville 5-0. If I were the coach of the Canucks I would be sitting that top line down so fast they wouldn't no what hit them. These guys are the leaders of the Canucks and they are no where to be found. I think Crawford should call up some young talent from the Moose and let these guys see if they can do something, at least they might give some effort. "No Morrison", Dud Bertuzzi, and Marcus Hasbeen should be benched. To qoute Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Just be happy you're not a Leafs fan like me...there is no hope for the Leaf Nation...sad...

Tanya said...

Hey Kim,

This is Tanya, Holly's sister. I just found you're blog. I'm going to get Jason to check it out, he'll have something to say I'm sure about you being a Canucks fan. Yes, we now live in BC, but I don't think he'll ever stop loving his flames.

Great to have you in the blogging world. Take care.

Tanya said...

Hey, i have never commented on a blog before, but I guess you are "Worthy". hehe My heart really bleeds for your precious Canucks and those fallen Leafs. My two favorite teams are the Flames and ANYBODY who can beat the Canucks. Anyway, just thought I would say hi and you need to post some pics of your tats.

Jason