Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Vancouver Casucks "Big Line" does it again

Well the Vancouver Casucks big line was at it again. For the fourth game in a row they were non existent. The "big line" consisting of Brendan "No Morisson", Dud Bertuzzi, And Marcus Hasbeen were no where to be found, again! I'm getting upset with this team. I really like what Dave Nonis did at the deadline, but I'm beginning to wonder if he shouldn't have shipped out 2/3 of the top line. I'm speaking of "No Morisson", and Dud Bertuzzi of course. Another bone that I have to pick is with Jarkko Ruutu. As I watched him Saturday night I was disapointed. I was upset because I felt he was really soft with his fellow countrymen from finland. I watched him go in the corner with Nik Hagman I think, and Ruutu did nothing. He was in a great position to hammer him, but chose not to because he was Finnish. This is unacceptable, hard hits and playing on the edge is what makes Ruutu so effective and so hated. As the Canucks are in danger of not making the playoffs, it is this kind of performance that will have them golfing in about a month or so, and I for one think that is okay. If they can't show up now, with the exception of Alex Auld, then why bother in the playoffs.

1 comment:

Brad and Karla said...

i thought you were a fan. i see know you are only a bandwagon jumper. we dont want your kind. go cheer for the flames or something