Friday, March 24, 2006

Beyond Expectations

What can I say. God is at it again. Exceeding my expectations, again. Let me explain. In Jan. I felt that God was leading me to start this hip hop stuff at the Bridge on 20th, which is the youth night that I lead called Dimension Four. So I prayed that God would lead if that was his desire. Fast forward to the West Portal Missions Sunday on March 12th. I am on the committee and much to my surprise YFC/Bridge D4 were one of the projects. They gave me enough money to purchase turn tables so we can have a deejay etc. I am blown away by this because I thought that we would have to raise money for at least a year before we would be able to purchase anything, these things arn't cheap. But I am super humbled by what God has/is doing. Now I have to learn how to use the turn tables, which will be cool. If you are reading this could you please pray that God would continue to work in me and through me, because I have no idea what I'm doing. Not totally true, but you get the idea. God is Worthy.

1 comment:

Greg said...

That's great! Greg & I have a friend in the city who is really good at turning tables. He could probably help you. Let me know if you want his number.
-Jessica B.