Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Shine up your golf clubs boys!

Well the Canucks are in tough now. They have to win all their games, no question about it. This time picks great times to lose. Which makes me glad that they won't be in the playoffs. This is playoff hockey now and they can't muster a win, so why bother in the post season. I'm tired of the talk taht says "let's just get to the playoffs, you never know what will happen." I'm sorry it doesn't work that way in Vancouver. The Canucks had their chance a couple of years ago when they lost to Minnesota in seven games, in which they were leading the series 3 games to 1. My opinion is that they should trade the big guns and start over, from the goalie out. Trade Cloutier (don't get me wrong I like Cloutier), Jovo, Bertuzzi, Morrison. Basically the core of this team needs to go. They have had their chance, it's time to retool.

No comments: