Friday, April 14, 2006

The misery is over!

Well the Canucks are officially done. I'm a little shocked believe it or not. I never thought that at the beginning of this season the Canucks would miss the playoffs. I'm kinda glad though. I really think it is time for change. Whether that means that Crawford goes or a bunch of players go, it's time for change. I agree with my friend Scott when he says the Canucks blew their shot a few years ago against Minnesota, when they were up three games to one. That one hurt. So I think it is time to start over. I think there were issues in the room that couldn't be fixed, if this is so, then it is time to ship those players out. On a different note I would like to see San Jose and Nashville do well. They are the teams that I am pulling for. I hope Calgary will make an early exit, but I think that is unlikely seeing as the best player in franchise history is between the pipes. I wish Kipper would get hurt for like 2 weeks and then see where those bums would be at. I know that sounds morbib and all, but hey this is my blog and I can say whatever I want, especially about those dang Flames. Anyway it will be an interesting playoffs.

4 comments:

Brad and Karla said...

Well Kim I agree with you on the subject of changing the team. Because man lets face it something definitely hasn't been right for quite sometime. So now they have time to see what needs to be done to make them once again an effective hockey club. However I don't agree with wishing San Jose good luck in fact I hope they die, and die well!!!!!!!!!

Janelle said...

just want to point out that my Leafs are still alive & kickin...who would have thought...oh well - some of us just have faith that surpasses everything else...oh wait - and a good team helps too!

Wiebe Family said...

GO FLAMES GO!!!!
p.s. ha ha the leafs are out too, so ha ha ha
GO FLAMES GO... GO FLAMES GO....

Anonymous said...

Kim, I stumbled upon your blog, and figured I had to leave a comment on this one ... like I mentioned to my whole family, the Canucks can't seem to beat San Jose, one of the worst teams in our division, but we managed to beat Colorado, one of the best. At least it's a good way for us to go out. As for picking another team, I hope you'll stay a loyal Canucks fan for next season ... there were few of us at Bethany, and I think the number of Canuck fans at Bethany just keeps dwindling. Maybe next year will be the year for Canucks to FINALLY win the Stanley Cup.
As for Janelle and the Leafs ... they didn't make it any farther then the Canucks did cause they're out of it just as much as we are.