Thursday, April 06, 2006

One more to go!

Tomorrow is my last exam at Bethany College, hopefully. I will graduate on Sat. April 14th, hopefully. I'm a little worried. I missed quite a few classes due to YFC stuff and a concussion, so I don't know the material that well. The class is Science & Faith. I'm not much into science so I have been studying a little more for this exam. I have been a little negative lately about my time at Bethany. I feel that I have been smothered there, but I have been convicted that I need not be so negative when millions of people would trade places with me anytime. I have been confronted a lot lately about the raging battle inside me. I realized lately how proud I can be, it has been a disturbing look into myself. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: