Friday, April 21, 2006

Down in Flames!

Yesterday we drafted our playoff pool at church. This is going to be a very exciting playoffs for me, even if the Canucks arn't playing. I drafted four players from the Mighty Ducks which allowes me to cheer against the Flames even more than usual. I love it. I hope the Flames die an ugly death in the playoffs, that is my only hope in these playoffs. They could make it to the cup again and lose in the seventh game like last year and I would love it. I don't care what they do as long as they don't win the cup. This team should change their name to Miikka Kippersoff and the Calgary Flames. They are bums, the whole lot of em. Do I think they will make some noise. Yes I do. But as Andrew pointed out, they may not get as far without Gelinas and Conroy. It will be really interesting nonetheless. Go Ducks Go! I will cheer for anyone who plays against Kippersoff and the Flames, it does not matter. As long as Calgary goes down.

2 comments:

Wiebe Family said...

As the series goes....CALGARY 1 games to Mighty Ducks the big fat ZERO!!!!
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!

Gil said...

Ouch Kim, such hatred, such anger. Could this have anything to do with what happened to the Canucks the last time the Flames were in the playoffs? Just buggin, I think the Ducks will give them a good run here.