Monday, October 16, 2006

24 hours a day!


Howdy. It seems like forever since I last posted. Lots going on these days, though I have been home with the flu for the last three days. I can't remember when I have had the flu this bad. On a good note it seems that my wife is getting a little better, which is encouraging. My son Alex is doing new things all the time. He is a lot of fun right now which is cool. Kinda makes up for all those dirty diapers I have changed in the last year and a half. My wife and I finished watching the first season of 24. I must say I really enjoyed watching this show. I have always been a Kiefer Sutherland fan, but beyond that I really liked how the show works. The real time thing is pretty cool, and the twists are cool as well. I put this picture in because I like to see Roberto Luongo in a Canuck uniform.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

Ray and I would love to borrow that show from you sometime, 24, sounds good. By the way, the "flu" that you have is probably not actually the "flu" as in influenza, its actually a stomach virus. I heard the Norwalk virus, ie: the cruise ship virus, which causes "stomach flu" symptoms is going around. This virus causes people to have a lot of toilet time. So sorry that you are sick though, and I hope that you are feeling better. Ray and I prayed that you would feel better.