Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Inked Pt.2


Howdy all. Not too much going on lately. My wife is still quite ill, which stinks. My son is a lot of fun at this stage, which is very cool. He is talking so much, I can't believe how much he learns each day. Miami Ink is still my favorite show. My buddy at work downloaded season one for me last week. I was stoked, I watched like three episodes in one shot the other day, I couldn't sleep, which is another story. Anyhow I really enjoy the stories of people and what motivates them to get tattoos. I have included a picture of one of my tattoos. I was inspired to put them on my blog after watching Miami Ink. I am for the most part proud of my tats, though I am quite careful about showing them off, as some people don't share my enthusiasm for tats, which is cool. They certainly are not for everyone. If you are looking at getting any work done I can recommend a couple of good shops in the city, and also a couple of great artists who are fun to be tattooed by. I use the word fun loosely here, as getting tattooed is not always a pleasureable experience. I am also stoked about the new NHL season. Even though my Canucks will be in tough for a playoff spot. It's all good though, as long as Calgary doesn't win the cup I'm happy.

No comments: